• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dahlia in Bloom Staff, Ekachi Epilka Studio Respond to Report Claiming N. Korean Animators Wo

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
#Satou

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 2:04 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
KabaKabaFruit wrote:

If the labor is there and is capable, then I can see how outsourcing to North Korea would be business beneficial despite the human rights concerns.

"Despite the human rights concerns" is a big PR hit

Like what's happening now in the Israel-Palestine conflict

Even here are many people with their pitchforks up when something is related about China russia north korea iran human rights because only on those places we can talk freely about their human rights violations but to this day no real sanctions against Israel selling software that destroyed US security by selling to Saudi arabia and get rid of a journalist. the only real difference is that we are way better at propaganda and brainwashing to the point that many young people go to university thinking their protest mean anything, when is just meaningful when is against those countries, crimes of our allies mean nothing.
onpufan

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 2:19 pm Reply with quote
revolutionotaku wrote:
A Japanese anime animated by a country who hates Japan.

Not that uncommon to see in the business world. Money always takes precedence.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2